Check out below everything that you need to know about rhinoplasty surgery.
What is involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
During rhinoplasty surgery, the surgeon will start readjusting the cartilage and bone beneath your skin. He can alter the shape of your nasal cartilage or bones in multiple manners as per the extent of removal or addition is required to the structure of your nose and the available materials.
Is Rhinoplasty a Major Surgery?
Rhinoplasty is a major operation. This is because, like any other major surgery, this procedure has its own risks such as a negative reaction to the anaesthesia used, infection and/or bleeding. Other possible risks associated with this major surgery include but are not restricted to:
- Trouble breathing through the nose
- Permanent numbness around and in the nose
- The chance of an irregular-appearing nose
- Swelling, discolouration or pain which may persist
- Septal perforation or getting a hole in your septum
- A requirement for an additional surgery
How long does Rhinoplasty Surgery take?
The whole procedure of rhinoplasty surgery usually lasts for a maximum of 1.5 hours to 3 hours on an approximate basis. It is an outpatient method.
How much does a nose job cost in India?
The cost of a nose job, which is more popularly known as rhinoplasty, in India is normally around 2,25,000 INR to 2,55,000 INR on an average.
Rhinoplasty cost in India usually varies according to the following important factors that you need to keep in mind before visiting a hospital or clinic to receive treatment:
- The extent of rhinoplasty surgery needed in your particular case
- The technique used to shape your nose
- Whether additional cartilage grafting is required
- Whether additional silicone implant is required
- The aim of your rhinoplasty surgery
- Whether revision rhinoplasty is additionally needed
- Whether any extra associated functional rectification is needed
- Your overall health
- The associated medical state that raises body contouring charges
- Board-certification of the plastic surgeon performing your rhinoplasty
- NABH-certification of the centre where you are receiving your surgery
Is Nose Surgery safe in India?
The risks related to rhinoplasty surgery are only a few and are the same which are associated with any major surgery. However, you can have the assurance of minimal risks and maximum careful medical attention if you visit an expert plastic surgeon. Therefore, you can visit Dr Ritesh Anand, the best cosmetic and plastic surgeon in India who has 16 years of extensive experience and high qualifications in the surgical field. He is an expert in providing top-quality rhinoplasty in India.
What is the success rate of Rhinoplasty in India?
The success rate of rhinoplasty surgery in India is very high. It is as great as 85% to 90%. Although the process is regarded as one of the most complex treatments in the field of facial cosmetics, the use of the latest advanced technology by a reliable rhinoplasty expert surgeon with extensive experience can meet the expectations of such high treatment success possibilities.
How much does it cost to have Nose Surgery?
The cost of nose surgery generally ranges from around 2,24,564 INR to 2,54,506 INR in India on an approximate or average basis.
A nose surgery cost includes the following listed segments:
- The fees of the surgeon performing your rhinoplasty
- The charges of anaesthesia associated with your rhinoplasty
- The cost of medications or other necessary consumables provided to you during your treatment
- The additional cost of silicone implant if required in your case
- Certification of NABH which adds to the cost related to the clinic or hospital’s reputation
- The charges of a 1-day hospital-stay facility if needed in your case
- The additional charges of immediate follow-up procedures after your operation
Is Nose Surgery painful?
Nose surgery is not highly painful. The amount of pain associated during the surgery or following it is minor. In other words, after treatment, you will have a slight pain in the nose and sometimes, a headache as well. You may experience some stuffiness in the nose and might find it hard to breathe through your nose for a short while. You may sometimes feel numbness in the skin covering your nose tip. There may also be some shooting pain or itching as the feeling arrives again.
Rhinoplasty Cost in India
Rhinoplasty cost in India on an average estimate usually ranges from around 2,25,000 INR to 2,55,000 INR. However, based on the type of rhinoplasty performed or required in your specific case, the cost of this procedure can be split into different essential sections in the following manner:
- Primary rhinoplasty cost: 75,000 INR to 1,30,000 INR
- Secondary rhinoplasty cost: 1,05,000 INR to 1,55,000 INR
- Additional nasal implant surgery cost: 20,000 INR to 25,000 INR
- Additional endonasal surgery cost: 35,000 INR to 65,000 INR
The cost of revision rhinoplasty treatment is even more than the above-mentioned costs.