VASER Liposuction Procedure, Cost, Benefits, and What to Expect
“Achieve a dreamy, well-toned physique and body structure with the highly-effective VASER Liposuction surgery.” – Dr. Ritesh Anand
Do you think losing your weight quickly without any consequential limitation is an intricate task? Well, youre mistaken. With the VASER liposuction treatment procedure, you can reduce your BMI and eliminate fat cells quite effectively. However, if you can undergo the same, you will need to have thorough know-how about the process. Here, we will be discussing all the must-know details of VASER liposuction to help you out. Hopefully, it will be beneficial for you.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- What is the VASER liposuction?
- What does the VASER Liposuction Procedure look like?
- Traditional V/S VASER Liposuction
- What is the Cost of VASER Liposuction in Delhi NCR?
- What are the possible risks of VASER Liposuction?
1. What is the VASER liposuction?
Liposuction, in essence, is the second-most prevalent cosmetic surgery in the world. In India, plastic surgeons generally perform around 1,17,000 surgeries on a yearly basis.
Among the different liposuction techniques, the VASER liposuction is known to be one of the newest yet prominent procedures.
It can change an individual’s metabolism rate and eliminates fat deposits through it. Additionally, the process is quite versatile as well. It can be done on a person’s arms, neck, love handles, chest, buttocks, thighs, abdomen, knees, etc.
Another remarkable aspect of the treatment is that it can be used on both women and men. However, before doing so, they will need to meet the following criteria:
- Need to have a healthy skin tone
- Do not have a history of injuries.
- Are over 18 years of age
- Has at least 30% of their ideal weight
- Do not smoke or drink.
- Are not suffering from life-threatening ailments
2. What does the VASER Liposuction Procedure look like?
The VASER liposuction procedure is usually done through the following steps –
- Firstly, the doctor will inject liquid anesthesia on the section of the patient’s body, which will be treated.
- Then, he or she will insert ultrasonic probes in the same area, which can distinguish the fatty substances without any issue.
- Next, the physician will send ultrasonic waves through the probes that will cause vibration and melt the fat cells.
- After the commencement of the emulsification procedure, a cannula will be inserted in the same section to eliminate the liquefied fat substances.
- Some pain relief medications will be provided to the patient for reducing the soreness of the operated area.
VASER liposuction is a type of minimally-invasive procedure. Therefore, it generally does not require an individual more than two to three weeks to recover from it.
3. Traditional V/S VASER Liposuction
The traditional liposuction and the VASER procedure are, in essence, quite different from one another.
|VASER liposuction uses ultrasonic waves to break down the accumulated fats. Hence, in a way, it offers a precise result.||The traditional liposuction employs different tools to remove excessive fatty substances. Thus, it might be somewhat imprecise.|
|Most people can get back to their everyday life within two to three weeks.||The recovery timeline might be extended to around four weeks.|
|It does not cause swelling or bruising.||It may cause bruising and bleeding.|
|The cost of VASER liposuction revolves around INR 90,000 – INR 3,40,000.||The price can start from INR 35,000 to INR 1,80,000.|
|The results can be seen clearly within three to six months.||In this case, the results can show up after six to twelve months.|
|It requires around two hours to finish.||It takes three to four hours to complete.|
4. What is the Cost of VASER Liposuction in Delhi NCR?
The average cost of liposuction in Delhi NCR is around INR 90,000 – INR 2,60,000. However, a few factors can affect it prominently. Some of them are as follows.
- Medical Team: The experience, reputation, and the technologies used by a medical team can increase the expense of the treatment.
- Patient Health: If the patient is suffering from any other disease, then the doctors might have to take some precautionary steps. It may amplify the price as well.
- Area: The cost of liposuction depends on the particular areas of the body as well.
5. What are the possible risks of VASER Liposuction?
VASER liposuction, sometimes, can cause some adverse effects. However, they are completely treatable.
- Mild to moderate pain on the operated site
- Swelling and numbness
- Nauseous feeling
- Mild fever
- Skin irregularities like asymmetry or hyperpigmentation
- A small amount of bruising
However, there is no need to worry about it. At Dr. Ritesh Clinic, the patients will receive the best suggestions and treat these issues quickly.
Among the different types of liposuction surgeries, the VASER procedure is considered to be the safest yet most effective one. However, still, it would be better for you to choose someone who is reliable and has years of experience in this particular. It, in turn, might help you to obtain better suggestions and get recovered without any consequences.